At All American Roofing Solutions, we perform a complete array of commercial roofing services, and among them is the outstanding option of spray polyurethane foam.
Spray polyurethane foam, commonly known as SPF, is a lightweight product that is celebrated for its durability and outstanding performance as a roof insulation solution, bringing a variety of benefits to any commercial building.
To find out more about this exceptional roofing solution, give the professionals at All American Roofing Solutions a call today at 814-282-5953.
About SPF Roofing
Spray polyurethane foam is composed of about a million closed cells per square inch, and this allows the product to remain very compact while adding considerable value as a high insulation solution.
After the foam is applied, we then apply a reflective, ENERGY STAR® certified coating right on top of it, and the combination of the two helps protect your roof from Mother Nature’s harshest assaults and also helps reduce A/C costs for your facility. Building owners can save up to 15 percent on their energy costs with the one-two punch of spray polyurethane foam and a roof coating.
The SPF roofing products we install boast a commercial application track record that spans more than 50 years. The other benefits of spray foam are considerable and include:
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- Stands up to Mother Nature’s worst, include hurricane-force winds, hail and solar radiation
- Lightweight, robust and long-lasting solution
- Expands to 30 times its original size when applied
- Insulates, reinforces and protects a building
- Compact and sealed installation
- 6.5 R-value per square inch of thickness
- Cuts installation and maintenance costs
- Seamless, fully adhered and waterproof solution
- Allows zero lateral water travel within the spray foam roof structure
- Permanently addresses roof leaks and other water-related problems
Call in the Experts
To learn more about our expert spray foam roofing services or other commercial roofing solutions we offer, give All American Roofing Solutions a call today at 814-282-5953. We will schedule a free assessment and send one of our knowledgeable technicians to your building to meticulously inspect your roofing asset and identify any problems and the best solutions to address them.
You can count on us for high-quality service and workmanship each and every time!