We Offer Commercial Roof Repair Throughout Clarion, Erie & Pittsburgh, PA; and Youngstown & Cleveland, OH
When your commercial roof develops problems, only an expert should be called in to determine your roof repair needs. You can count on the professional services of the highly trained technicians at All American Roofing Solutions!
Our team offers a full array of commercial roofing services throughout Pennsylvania and Ohio, including expert roof repair. We service and repair all types of commercial roofs, including:
- Metal roofs- When you are looking for commercial roofing, metal roofing is a great choice. While a metal roof may be more costly upfront, it is durable and has a longer lifespan over other roofing materials, costing you less in commercial roof repairs. Metal roofs are eco-friendly, energy-efficient, and won’t light on fire during a lightning storm. Choose a variety of colors to fit your style.
- Modified bitumen roofs- This is an asphalt-based roofing material designed for buildings with a flat roof. They are durable, reliable, and can withstand high foot traffic. They are strong and can resist weather conditions in Pittsburgh, Erie, and Clarion, PA areas, as well as Cleveland and Youngstown, OH.
- EPDM (rubber) roofs- This is one of the most inexpensive commercial roofing materials on the market. With a life expectancy of up to 20 years, EPDM roofs are long-lasting and easy to install, maintain, and repair. They are very lightweight, flexible during cooler weather, and resistant to UV light.
- Hot tar roofs- Hot tar is a useful material for many commercial roofing solutions. Adding hot tar to your roof is quick, easy, and affordable. It can be used to patch up minor problems. It is durable, protects against UV rays, and resistant to heavy winds and snow.
- TPO roofs- Thermoplastic polyolefin roof (TPO) is a popular commercial roofing option. It is white in color, helping to reflect the sun and reduce the heat inside your building. The plastic membrane is melted together, creating a dependable bond, requiring less commercial roof repairs.
- Built-up roofs (BUR)- Built-up roofing is a common commercial roofing material preferably used on low-slope and flat roofs. It has an average life expectancy of 15 to 30 years depending on the upkeep. This roofing provides waterproofing and ultra-violet protection and is low-maintenance.
- And more!
From routine maintenance and minor repairs to major repair work and commercial roof installation, you can count on All American Roofing Solutions to take care of your commercial roofing problems and restore your roof to full functionality. We are dedicated to delivering lasting solutions and excellent workmanship in everything we do!
Who You Hire Matters
When you are looking for a professional roofer to attend to your commercial roof, do you know how to identify a dependable contractor? Do your homework! While a quick or inexpensive job may seem ideal, it may not lead to the best work. That’s why you can always count on the All American Roofing Solutions team to do the job right the first time. If you’re not satisfied with our work or if problems ever develop down the road, we’re here to set things right. That is our pledge to you, our valued customer.
Call On the Roof Repair Team You Can Trust
For all of your commercial roofing needs, including commercial roof repair, give All American Roofing Solutions a call at 814-282-5953. We will attend to your roof with expertise and skill and apply quality solutions that will stand the test of time! Our team is proud to serve throughout Erie, PA; Clarion, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Cleveland, OH; and Youngstown, OH.